Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up!


Hello everyone!
It has been a while but I have been doing a lot of cooking during my internet absence!
I have some great new recipes to add and some others that I am perfecting and a whole lot of photography to go through! During this season there are several great reasons I call it my favorite.

Firstly, all of the summer veggies are going on sale at the farmer's market and I have eaten all of the fresh recipes I can handle so it is time to do some canning! Pickling, preserving, baking to freeze, stock making, etc.

Secondly, this season makes me want to do nothing but build a ridiculous and unnecessarily large fire and bake.

Thirdly, I love oranges and here they come!

I am going to touch pretty heavily on all of these and have some, if I dare say so, spectacular recipes to go with.


I have missed you guys! So here we go with what I have been doing!

PS The flowers here are called Nasturtiums. They are not only hearty, beautiful and easily grown, they are also really delicious! They have a nice peppery flavor and are slightly spicy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment